Thursday 21 March 2013

Lisa Ho VIP winter showing

 I was treated to a VIP look at the new season collection 
at Lisa Ho in Rundle Street East last night. 
Champagne and macrons were a dangerous combo, 
combined with the 15% off the whole range... I felt a spending spree coming on!
I loved the graphic prints, investment jackets and the leather.
With a nod to the sixties the pieces were chic and timeless.
 Never one to slavishly follow trends, Lisa Ho understands 
the needs of modern women and her pieces always 
fit seamlessly into my working wardrobe.
My favourite thing?
Lisa Ho employs over 100 people, and has created a business 
model that has become a 
reference point for others in the industry. 
It is accredited by Ethical Clothing Australia for her standards in workplace practices.
Gotta love supporting a store that supports 
the local economy and creates jobs in the fashion industry for Australians. 
www.lisaho.com
For a list of local stores in Rundle Street East
Rundle Street East






I had to have this leather dress!



Want to see more?
 See our latest edition here

No comments:

Post a Comment